November 14, 2007

This poor blog has been woefully neglected. As many of you know I have a flickr site where I post my photos with little captions. I've been feeling for awhile now that my flickr site had made this blog sort of redundant with the real story being told with my photos and captions anyway. If I'm doing something interesting I'm usually taking a picture of it.



So if you want to know what I'm doing with my weekends (and during the week sometimes even) please go to my flickr site.



I've posted a mass of photos here from the last several months (weekends and weekdays alike). I feel like I blinked and summer vanished, fall flew and winter is creeping in. I hope all is well and you will stay in touch. Hey...why don't YOU get a flickr page too so I can see all your photos?! That's a great idea!

5 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Jackson said...

Sorry to barge in on you. I thought you might find the information in my blog helpful. Ask The Car Dr. is an interactive blog designed for those of us who are driving and maintaining older vehicles. My last Volvo 740GL had over 360,000 mile on it before the time came to replace it. Quite honestly the car still was reliable enough to keep driving but my 140lb dog had his way with tan the interior and we were ready for a change. Knowledge is power and the tips in my blog could save you money if paid attention to. This is a new blog moderated by a former professional mechanic mechanic who is now a musician. Thanks for reading.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I'm so glad your blog is back in action. I was checking daily! (Just kidding, but I really was wondering if you'd come back.)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger One Life! said...

hey :) first off you rock. i'm an professional artist and a musician on the east coast and i'm seriously considering relocating in your area. your photos are beautiful and so are you, you seem like an amazing person. soo i don't know anybody out there and i just kinda stumbled onto your blog. but hey hit me up if you like. my e mail is surrealrtist@yahoo.com peace!

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!
believe it or not, your site came up in a google search for disc golf in siletz. reading through, i'm actually thinking you might know if there's a course there ... LOL

i've heard there's nine holes in the vicinity of the school somewhere, but don't know siletz well enough. haven't found anything in newport (where we recently moved to, from portland). if you know of anything, do share, will you? :D

cheers,
hallie.schall at gmail dot com.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger tizzylish said...

I am here in Provence, France watching the sunset and wondering how I am ever going to conserve all the mushrooms I picked this morning. So I went to goole "mushroom indentification' and your mushroom photos came up..Just spent 15 minutes looking at your amazing photos and reading your blog. Your photos remind me of all the things that I miss here in France. I miss Northern California's nature...Oregon is where my dad lived and died....I hope you continue your blog since the last time you wrote was in 2007. My blog is http://wwwfuzzyland.blogspot.com/.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home