April 05, 2005

Inconceivable!

Hello Hello!

I had a really nice weekend. Friday night I made dinner for my roommate Camille (she made dinner for me the night before-yeah roomie!) and for our friend Jess. Dinner turned out well and we had a nice time talking over a bottle of wine. Jess then left for a date and Camille and I watched the movie "Closer" which we both really liked. Natalie Portman's not so innocent!

Saturday I ran a bunch of errands and bought a bunch of house stuff at Target. In the afternoon I rode my bike over to Elaine's house and hung out with her. We watched The Incredibles (again...it's so funny!)then we cooked up a huge, spectacular meal centered around a huge London broil that Dave had picked up from the butcher. It was a wonderful meal with many friends. After dinner a group of us played Shanghai Rummy, a card game that we love. It was lots of fun.

Sunday I had a laid back day. In the morning I read the paper with my morning coffee. I baked some banana bread (no burning this time). Later I went to Elaine and Gina's and watched Charlie's Angels. We went out to dinner at the Delta for some great southern food and then back to the house for another movie "The Princess Bride".

So that was my weekend. I have some pictures I'll post this week. Let me know what you did this weekend and how you are. I hope all is well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home