November 01, 2004

Happy Halloween!

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a great Halloween weekend! Friday night I put on my pearls & my 50's housewife dress & went over to Nicole, Ginger & Josh's Halloween party. Nicole & Ginger really went all out with the decorating. They made the living room walls look like a dungeon & turned the already freaky back apartment into a haunted house. There was food(I made rice krispie treats)& lots-o-drinks to go around. I've scanned in tons of pictures from the party which I've temporarily posted on my blog. I'll be taking some of them down next week so take a look now if you're interested. I've also posted a great picture gina took of the lunar eclipse last week.

So the party was hilarious & I had tons of fun running around with my polaroid camera taking pictures. Gina also took tons of pictures on her digital camera. I closed the party out taking a cab home around 4 am. This is very atypical carolyn behavior as I'm usually heading for bed by 1 AM tops, especially on a friday, which meant I'd been awake for almost 24 hours. zzzzzzzzzz

I'm not very good at sleeping all day so I woke up too early on Saturday & just watched movies & read my book & later took a nap. Later that night I went over to Adam & Bridget's new house that they just bought. We went to the pub down the street for dinner & some beers. Later we headed back to Elaine & Gina's house for some pingpong in the basement.

Sunday was a beautiful day out. I went down to the museum to volunteer. I got there early so I sat in the Park Blocks across the street & read my book in the sun. ahhhhhh! It was a slow day at the museum. Later in the afternoon I went to Elaine & Gina's house where we made a great dinner of steaks, potatoes & broccoli. mmmmm. The trick or treaters started arriving & I had lots of fun handing out candy to the little kids. Even the teenagers where at least in costume.

So that was my weekend. Let me know what you did!

Drunken 50's housewife...signing off!

xoxo,
carolyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home